Depends on the purchase method:
Tickets purchased in offices (On-site Sales):
- National Destinations: The company is entitled to return 85% of the value of its ticket if the consumer cancels it 4 or more hours in advance (Art. 67 DS 212/92 MTT). Once this time has elapsed, the company has the right not to return it.
- No money will be returned from tickets purchased by members of the Frequent Passengers Club or Company tickets, as it is understood that they are regular customers of the service.
- As an alternative you can choose to change the date / leave your ticket open, up to 45 minutes before the departure of your service.
- International Destinations: the user may request the return of 85% of the value of the ticket up to 72 hrs. before leaving their destination (DS 183/64). Once this term has expired, the company has the right not to make the return. For these destinations, no changes after 72 hours are accepted.
- All returns are processed only with a printed ticket.
- To request the return of your money, you must come in person to our offices and complete a return form, which will indicate your personal information to make such return.
- The money will be refunded to the indicated bank account.
- The term to make the refund of the money, is within 5 business days.
- Passages exchanged with points of the Frequent Passenger Club are excluded from Returns.
- Excluded from Returns, passages that have been changed or left open after the date of purchase.
Tickets purchased at www.bussur.com:
- They are subject to the return policies established by the recorrido.cl platform and the current legal regulations.
- Request for refund of tickets only through the portal anulacion.recorrido.cl. Not in offices.
Tickets purchased in Online Sale (VON) (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- You must contact the e-mail address email@example.com. Our Customer Service area will guide you to manage your request.
- Subject to the same conditions of return On-site Sales.